I wanted to scuba dive since I was a very little boy. Well before I could swim, actually. My father would tell me that I needed to be an excellent swimmer to go scuba diving, but that’s actually not true. – He probably wanted to protect himself from costly diving courses…
I first went scuba diving in Australia, when I lived in Cairns. I was there for good 8 months and, after my first DSD (Discover Scuba Diving) experience, I did my open water pretty soon after. I then didn’t dive for nearly 6 years, but I have been very regularly in the last 4 years and been to some of the nicest places in the world and seen some amazing wildlife.
I love diving!
- Cairns, North Queensland, Australia (x2)
- Antalya, Turkey
- Koh Phi-Phi, Krabi, Thailand
- Hurghada, Red Sea, Egypt (x2)
- Gran Canaria, Canary Islands, Spain
- Monterey, California, USA
- Ibiza, Spain
- Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain
- Whitsunday Islands, Queensland, Australia
- Islamorada, Florida Keys, Florida, USA
- Andaman Islands, India